 Sports / 57
  That Adidas football player

Hello all! I'm trying to find that Zidane character, who apparently comes with 3401 (according to the BrickSet database). Around here (Canada), 3401 comes with a red, white and blue regular Joe. Is Zidane only available in Europe? Or from Shop @ (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: That Adidas football player

(...) My girlfriend went to France, and brought me home two 3401 sets- both have the Zidane minifig. I don't know his status in the rest of Europe, though. eric (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: That Adidas football player

(...) Don't know about the "rest of Europe" but the Zidane minifig is in the 3401 in Australia. The initial Aus 2000 catalog and the set boxes showed only the standard stripey minifigs, although the Zidane fig was actually included. Now he's shown (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

  (canceled)

  Re: That Adidas football player

The instructions show the red white and blue guy, but it comes with zidane. (...) groups. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports)