 Sports / 78
Re: That Adidas football player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:52:30 GMT

The instructions show the red white and blue guy, but it comes with zidane.

In lugnet.football, Emmanuel Aquin writes:
Hello all!
I'm trying to find that Zidane character, who apparently comes with 3401
(according to the BrickSet database). Around here (Canada), 3401 comes with a
red, white and blue regular Joe.
Is Zidane only available in Europe? Or from Shop @ Home?
Of course I'd like to trade for him, but for that, I'll go to the trade • groups.
Anyways, any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Emmanuel