 Sports / 296
Re: 3579 Street Hockey Pavement tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.sports, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.sports, Jonathan Lopes wrote: .

<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3579>

Are they hard to remove ? >

No, (they're not hard to remove) the bottom is well thought out with just a 2xn border area that accepts
studs. The center, on the bottom, is empty. (ie: no elements that I can see can
attach, there is nothing for them to attach to) Empty space.

The tiles are a little more flexible than a plate of the same size would be too.
Maybe softer abs?

Jonathan