 Sports / 287
Re: 3579 Street Hockey Pavement tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have any information or pictures of the pavement tiles included in
this set? To me, they appear to be 8x12 or 8x16. I am wondering if they are all
flat or if they have a border of studs? Are they typical abs or softer? For
uses, I am thinking driveways, alleys, roofs, sidewalks, parking lots etc.

<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3579>

Any insight would be appreciated.

thanks,
Jonathan

Replying to my own post,

in case anyone is interested....

I picked up a copy of this set last night and found the pavement parts to be
8x16 tiles with a very subtle texture on the top of them. They'll work being
placed on studs, from below. The set comes with 4 of them. I am thrilled.

I think they are an excellent part for the uses I mention above along with a
host of others. My only gripe about the set is the price/part count ratio. When
they go to 50% off, I'll be buying many.

thanks,
Jonathan