 Sports / 282
  Lord Stanley's Cup! Too Cool!

Found this browsing Brickshelf. Is it an MOC or a PAB offering? (URL) JOHN (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: Lord Stanley's Cup! Too Cool!

(...) It is a bonus some Lego Brand stores offered when you purchased a hockey set. (or something along that lines) An American friend of mine picked one up this past week, and Lord Stanley's Cup is heading to Canada as we speak. (Since the Wings (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

  Re: Lord Stanley's Cup! Too Cool!

(...) The good people at the Nyack LEGO Store gave that to me with my purchase, even though I didn't get a Hockey set. Very cool. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.sports, FTX)