 Sports / 283
Re: Lord Stanley's Cup! Too Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 23:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.sports, John Neal wrote:
   Found this browsing Brickshelf. Is it an MOC or a PAB offering?

JOHN

It is a bonus some Lego Brand stores offered when you purchased a hockey set. (or something along that lines) An American friend of mine picked one up this past week, and Lord Stanley’s Cup is heading to Canada as we speak. (Since the Wings lost the chance at it this year, I can only hope that the real one stays here as well.)

Janey “Red Brick” (Proud Canuck)