 Sports / 256
Re: Technically an MOC-Football Player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:37:16 GMT

Wassssup Everyone,
I'm posting this again b/c I don't think enough people saw it.
What I'm aiming at here is what would be something good for pads.
I'm using life preservers right now
(sorry-no time for pics-nor do I know how to even get them on the PC).
I've gotten 1 tip on using maybe the ninja armor and ogels shoulder-thingy,
but is there anyone else who has any ideas?
Please let me know.
Hasta La Vista, Sean