 General / 38655
Re: Technically an MOC-Football Player
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssup Everyone,
Sorry, I don't have any pictures yet, but below I've put how to make an
american style football player.
Take a soccer fig.
Put a yellow life preserver on him.
Take a normal helmet and remove the visor.
Ta Daa!  You've got a football fig.  You can also use the brown cylinder piece
from the Indian sets for footballs, or you could use a black one to
represent the now extinct XFL.
PLMKWYT (I'm catching on with these abbreviations!)
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Rather than a yellow life preserver, why not use Ninja armor? It has
built-in shoulder pads already attached. Another idea would be the
Insectoid/Ogel neckwear-futuristic football padding. :-)

-Dave