 Sports / 247
  Which uniform is the best?

Wasss...sssup Everyone, Another opinion question (to go along with the one I have in .pirate). Which soccer uniform (that they have out so far) is the best one? Let me know! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: Which uniform is the best?

(...) Howdy! (...) Just the other day, Kevin Cheng and myself were discussing some possible alternatives to the present uniforms... From the current line, my favourite is probably the blue/white one; however, if I were to customize a team, I'd (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: Which uniform is the best?

Like Pedro said, we discussed about the uniforms a bit. We both would like some vertical pattern torso since there are many teams that have vertical stripes on the shirt. I like Ajax so I'm happy to have to Coke white/red torsos though Coca-Cola (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: Which uniform is the best?

(...) Wassssssssup (...) Actually, Something I would like to see would be a white shirt with green vertical stripes. Then for the pants, have a white waistband and green legs (kinda like the old Space Police sets). Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.sports)