 Sports / 248
Re: Which uniform is the best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.football, Sean Devolites writes:
Wasssssssssssup Everyone,

Howdy!

Another opinion question (to go along with the one I have in .pirate).
Which soccer uniform (that they have out so far) is the best one?  Let me know!

Just the other day, Kevin Cheng and myself were discussing some possible
alternatives to the present uniforms...
From the current line, my favourite is probably the blue/white one; however,
if I were to customize a team, I'd probably go for the white with blue (or
red) horizontal stripes, and then using a hip part of the same colour as the
stripes (legs remain white).
There are also the coke sets, and the old (1998?) soccer sets, so the
possibilities are numerous...
But if you ask me, what I'd really love to see would be a VERTICAL striped
white shirt with blue stripes (1)! ;-)

What about you? Have you settled for any particular gear for your
minifig-soccer-team?

Pedro

(1) I just noticed that the 2002 catalog has a picture of a shirt just like
that, only it is in a TRUE player... :-S