 Sports / 176
Re: New sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 01:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.football, Keith Kirchoff writes:

I tend to doubt that Lego will make another sport theme in the near future.
Soccer was such a perfect choice for a sport theme since it is the most
universally played sport; every nation can relate to it and enjoy it.

What other sport could Lego do?  Baseball?  That's too American (although
now it is pretty Japaneese, as well).  Football?  Again too, American.
Table hockey might work, but it could get spendy to make.

KEith

Baseball has been very popular in Japan for a few decades now and is also
pretty popular in many South and Central American countries.
Just my two cents.

-Jonathan