 Sports / 172
  Re: New sports

(...) I tend to doubt that Lego will make another sport theme in the near future. Soccer was such a perfect choice for a sport theme since it is the most universally played sport; every nation can relate to it and enjoy it. What other sport could (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: New sports

(...) Baseball has been very popular in Japan for a few decades now and is also pretty popular in many South and Central American countries. Just my two cents. -Jonathan (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.sports)