 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 766 – 785 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Does 4 x 4 Panel (quarter circle) exist in .dat form yet?

I need quite a lot of them for my moonbase and I would rather model my idea first before spending money on them only to realize I don't like how they look. Unofficial is perfectly fine. -- Tom (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Very nice Adrian. Great to see you building again. Excellent first module. Nice and round. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H2wzx8.2Ko@lugnet.com... (...) hereby (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) It does feel nice to build again. Now that the basement Lego Lair is settled, I can finally take care of some of the ideas that have been slamming around inside my head. Wait til you see the next two ideas i've got. They'll hopefully bring a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

Great hotel, Adrian. Just what I hoped you would build, something huge and inventive! I love the detail you put in it, making the rooms almost exactly the same. Wish my minifigs could afford to stay for the night, but they would pobably have to rob (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: what's the site?

"John R. Beck" <jbeck@naturecenter.org> wrote in message news:H1K41F.4G9@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) (URL) ya go. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Rak'lon Heavy Space Tank

Actually, if you toned down its weapons then it could function as a security vehicle for the moonbase. However, I do like overall look of it. I also agree with Fradel it does resemble more of an armored car. Maybe you could make a module to house (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

(...) Try not to let it bother you too much. A lot of folks get missed. Usually it's because several other people may have wowed the group at the same time, or sometimes lots of new MOCs are posted suddenly almost at the same time. It's not angst, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) The more the merrier! The shape of the module was definitely inspired by my experiences with sculpture (and my interest in not building a square building like some of the other modules out there, not that there's anything wrong with square...) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Thanks George. If anyone wants to donate a few more bricks to the cause, (specifically grey and blue 1xN plates) I could build a few more floors and make it even taller. Now that would be cool :) Adrian (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Light Freighter

Here are some more pics of the light freighter that I used with my M-Tron elevated landing pad moonbase module: (URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) My plan was to make it bigger. I might well do that before Brickfest next year anyway. And why shouldn't people go back to ground to jump to the next building? People do that in cities now. I think attempting to add another layer of tunnels (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Very nice! That'll be a very good module to situate the in the center of any display. Joe and I were talking in Bricklug right as you posted it, I happened to be checking your website just a few moments after you added the page. I especially (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

(...) Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

Pretty sweet, Jonathan. What's in the stripey box? (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) I've actually been thinking about this because of the next module I have in mind. On "earth" where the atmosphere is breathable, it makes sense to go "outside" and move to an adjacent building... but when you have to get "suited up" because (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

(...) Nice outpost-type design, Bob. It seems not only to fit in with Futuron and Classic Space very well but it would not be a bad idea for a My Own Creation theme. Just a thought. Jesse Long (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail Decision?

(...) Jon, I'm in the same boat as Greg in that I'm anxious to incorporate my newly aquired monorail into the moonbase modules that I am tinkering with. And after riding the AVE from Madrid to Seville 2 weeks ago, I'm more that anxious to redesign (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Well, all of the modules are interconnected with pressurized pasageways, so you don't really have to get suited up to switch from building to building. In fact, if we get enough modules to have living, working, and play all represented, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Still nothing on moonbase submission

Are you submitting a valid a link to a .jpg picture or the Brickshelf image url? Bram said "Remember, your image link must be to a valid .jpg file...link directly to the image, not the Brickshelf ?i=nnnn page" in his post (URL) this will help, Jude (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

Never stop posting Nicole et al! I know that at times it can seem like you post and nothing is returned but the crickets, but I have found that often it is due to circumstances of the moment. I've found that around prime vacation time (beginning of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

More:  Next Page >>