 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 186 – 205 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Silicon Psyche update (5/23/01)

Check out the "Quadrachnid" droid host unit on the Vedra page. While your there some of you may notice that a few MOCs in that section are gone. That's because I've decided to phase out all "manned" vehicles - a direction that the Vedra has been (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.795)

  Re: Silicon Psyche Update (5/23/01)

(...) Thanks. I wanted to add more weapons, but I think it would put too much weight on the body and interfere with the leg movement. Besides, its supposed to be fast and agile enough that the multi-directional eye lasers should do fine alone. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Responses to MOC posting.

(...) like when I announced the 2nd anniversary of Silicon Psyche with new MOCs recently- I got 1 response. But I try not to let it bother me. Besides, I get a considerable amount of positive feedback via e-mail. Later, Todd Amacher SILICON PSYCHE (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.794)

  New Model Instructions @ Silicon Psyche (6/8/01)

I now have photo instructions for the "Quadrachnid" droid host unit and the "Windlancer" assault hoverbike in the instructions section. Build and enjoy. LMKWYT, Todd Amacher SILICON PSYCHE (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Trains and moonbase (Was: Moonbase and monorail)

Hi, As I stated earlier, I've played around with Track Designer to see how things would fit... I've drawn a few layouts, all based on the idea that train tracks would be installed on the edges of the modules. (URL) : this one is very simple and does (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.767)

  Trains and moonbase (Was: Moonbase and monorail)

Hi, First, thanks to all for the positive feedback! Space Trains :-) sounds like an interesting idea! I wonder if we could define a "low rider" kind of train that could run under the corridors... I think this was part of the idea behind the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.767)

  Re: More moonbase and Monorail discussion

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H1s92p.2y2@lugnet.com... (...) corridors. True, but if we go by this plan: (URL) even if the mono track is the exact same height as the corridors it won't conflict. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.765)

  Moonbase!

Hi Everyone, I was chatting with Jon Palmer last night about Moonbase modules, and who would be the first to erect a proper moonbase setup. It is my great pleasure to post photos before Jon, of the Moonbase setup from our SEALUG meeting today. (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.764)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) This looks like it can be quite the fun project to join in on (if I can ever get to Brickfest). What about airlock connections to say, a docked spaceship. Will those be different that the module connections? -alex (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.763)

  moonbase module

New moonbase module landing area done in mlcad. All files provided for download. (URL) would have to be added between tank and pump and pump and nozzle. Kudos to the people that put this project together (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.763)

  moonbase inprogress teaser

(URL) with buckets, baggies and loose parts, of course. Just an in-progress teaser. Slowly but surely, and all that. Man, making these buildings all connect and conform to the moonbase standard is a real pain and is very time consuming. No less than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.763)

  Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

Here is an Ldraw model of a Greenhouse Module for the new Moonbase project. (URL) has a small orchard on the left side, and decorative plants on the right. You should be able to see the Gardener standing there, enjoying the greenery. If only I had (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

moonbase
(score: 0.763)

  Re: Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

Sounds good to me. We've got the features, we might as well use them. And I can see a lot of use in the polls for Moonbase stuff. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.763)

  NWBrickCon Moonbase?

Anyone going to NWBrickCon with moonbase modules in tow? It'd be great to get a small moonbase set up there, as a prelude to the larger one for BricksWest... --Bill. (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.762)

  Re: Moonbase!

WOOO...OOOHOOO...OOO! erm..*ahem* Thats great! :-) Our first Moonbase....Ahhhhh. And in my opinion even 6 modules makes a nice layout. LUGCO should have a moonbase set up next saturday :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.762)

  Moonbase Project: Hub

Well, the Moonbase Project has certainly piqued my interest, and has me building space for the first time in years. In fact, I was so motivated that I dragged my first module over to Matt Gerber's place today to show it to him, and he was kind (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

moonbase
(score: 0.762)

  Moonbase and monorail

Hi, I've been wondering if a monorail could be integrated within a moonbase without interfering with the corridors. I've played around with Track Designer and came up with a nice, modular geometry. The basic idea is to mount a 90 degree curve on a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:H13KBH.1L9@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) can (...) standards (...) Or heres a thought: What would everyone think of letting the new polling system settle some of these issues? That might be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

(...) -Duane (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Moonbase Project Polls? (was: Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?)

(...) If you want to vote more than once, you can bribe castle people for their votes. <g> A Jar Jar for every vote for a monorail height of 1000 bricks. :-) Jude (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.761)

More:  Next Page >>