 Space / 9981
  Legends?

What is Legends? What's all the ruckus goin on? I'm catching rumors of classic space sets coming out. Someone please fill me in. I want to score some. Thanks (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legends?

(...) Lego direct has recently rereleased the castle guarded inn set as set #10000 (this is the july surprise) They have also just announced a reissue of the metroliner train and the club car set as sets #10001 and 10002 (this is the august (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Legends?

A legend is an old set that is no longer produced. Lego has been re-producing some of these into new sets you can buy through s@h. -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) D. Gonzales" <fradel1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)