 Space / 9960
  Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter

(...) That's interesting. Maybe I was subconsciously influenced by all the anime I've watched. : ) I'm really just trying to make a futuristic B-17. It's going to have gun turrets all over it. (...) I'm really pleased with how the yellow interceptor (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter

(...) it is certainly a mobile fighting base in and of itself but what was the anime that you thought that most inspired your space craft? I recently built a fighter space craft for my Nomadic Empire that is known as the Nightingale. The Nightingale (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)