 Space / 9958
9957  |  9959
Subject:
My idea for a Space Legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:08:40 GMT

With the re-release of the Metroliner and the Club Car for the August
Surprise, if a Classic space set is re-released, why not have the Crater
Plates (305, 453) re-released too?
There was a different mold made for the plates, since set 6190 had studs in
the craters(unlike the space craters), and that would make it easier to tell
the difference between the originals, and the re-releases.

Scott
Member 718