 Space / 9898
    Re: May I have your input? —Kevin Maynes
   (...) <quoted stuff snipped for brevity> That's too bad, I kinda like that little cop scooter. It shows great restraint in space MOC design. Though it would probably get relegated to duty in the galactic parking control corps, once the guys 'in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: May I have your input? —Alexander Johnston
   You like the LE-100?? hehe. Now I'm not so sure if I should change the design. Please pardon my ignorance, but what is space MOC design? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: May I have your input? —Kevin Maynes
   (...) By 'space MOC design', I mean the usual standard paradigm for space creations, that being bigger-better-faster...more-more. Big engines, plenty of guns, that sort of thing. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;) Bigger CAN be better. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)