 Space / 9848
  Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)

(...) Shawn, I like your model. It looks like it has an impressive array of weaponry, and I especially like the dual cockpit design. The landing gear looks OK, but I think the overall effect is better without it. (Then again, you'd retract it while (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)

(...) My thoughts on that is since it is not a long range space craft or entering any atmosphere, there was no need for large engines. So on the undercarriage of the wings are black strips that are the thrusters, with the power generating part built (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)

(...) Ah, OK. Suddenly it all becomes clear. :) -- Jeromy Irvine (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)