 Space / 9831
Re: New creation from Ken Takeuchi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 05:49:41 GMT

Thank you for accessing my creations.
I think I have to explain a bit in English :-)

The space station was the biggest model I made ever. It measured nearly 4 feets.
So I decided not to do advanced ways of constructing. This resulted with
just a stacking of bricks, bottom to top.
Only the horizontal structure is special with hexagonal axis.

The expression of skyscraper windows really did a smart role in this model
to give it a hint of scale. I wanted the windows to be seen a bit offset
from the suraface and look embossed.