 Space / 9733
Re: New creation from Ken Takeuchi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:23:40 GMT

Actually it's not really new; it's a couple of months old.

That said, it is an awesome space MOC. Ken really knows how to make great
models!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Don't know if anyone else has seen this. Ken Takeuchi has made a new space
station.

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0078.html

I like this. A lot. The way he stacked the plates to look like tiny windows
is great. This is one of the best micro fig space stations I've ever seen.

-Jon