 Space / 9763
Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:20:01 GMT

Very nice.  Trouble is, a lot of the images linked to in the
discussions are no longer there.  It's quite frustrating.

--Bill.

Yep. I noticed this-- I really wanted to look at Lindsay's old chairs.
Trouble is even some of the posts that have brokenn links are informative.

What if I put a small note at the top of the page letting people know that
some of the posts are rather old and might have broken links. I realize this
doesn't fix the problem but it might help.

-Jon