 Space / 9751
9750  |  9752
Subject:
Building tips section at the 'Shipyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:51:53 GMT

I've added a building tips section to the GS. (its on the bar at the bottom
of the page) This is kinda the prototype but I like how it looks so far.  I
dug through .space and grabbed some interesting discussions on building and
posted them in chronological order.  I'm sure there are plenty of good
topics I've missed so this section will grow over time.

Please check it out and tell me what you think so far!

-Jon