 Space / 9761
  Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard

(...) Very nice. Trouble is, a lot of the images linked to in the discussions are no longer there. It's quite frustrating. --Bill. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard

(...) Yep. I noticed this-- I really wanted to look at Lindsay's old chairs. Trouble is even some of the posts that have brokenn links are informative. What if I put a small note at the top of the page letting people know that some of the posts are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard

(...) Another approach, which I admit would be a lot more work and eat up a lot of your disk space, would be to contact all or most of the people involved and see if you can get them to supply the images. Most likely they have been removed to save (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building tips section at the 'Shipyard

(...) When I started the section I considered putting the text on my site but decided to go this route simply because I can add new tips much quicker. (...) I may do this at a later date but for now I think I'll just keep linking to Lugnet. -still (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)