 Space / 9740
    Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I did not know that other people were also wanting to build a LEGO version of the Wing Commander games. I always wanted to build one of those 'flying pancakes,' or Dralthi, or any vessel for that matter but the TCS Tiger's Claw would prove to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Rick Hallman
   (...) Jesse, The Wing Commander games have always been the major source of inspiration for me. I have made a Wasp from the game Wing Commander Prophecy and relabeled it the Dragonfly here (URL) also have done the Piranha fighter from that game as (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) Those are nice space craft but the only two Wing Commander games that I have played were the two Wing Commander games for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. However, that does not mean that I am an awful pilot as I once had a record of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —John Kornhaus
   (...) When I first saw your Blackhawk MOC I noted the influences. Nice model, BTW. Good, sleek form factor and great modelling of the gatling cannon. But what's up with the wings? ;-) Watching the WC movie was an experience I don't care to relive, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Paul Hartzog
   (...) duuuuuude that is sheer genius, man :-) -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)