 Space / 9735
  Galactic Shipyard updates

-Fixed link to XP30 Tigerstar -Fixed link to M.E.D.I.C. -I split the Capital section into smaller pages. This should help people with slower connections. -Changed the image for Gibraltar -I've added Lindsay Frederick Braun's ship Suffren. This is a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GG6o24.GD9@lugnet.com... (...) people (...) cool well (...) I noticed that the description for LFB Suffren calls it the "French Destroyer Suffren." Now what I want to know is whether that (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates

(...) I have just finished constructing a ~40 studs long light freighter and am currently working on its web page (will be up in a few days time). I was wondering if it would fit into any categories in the Galactic Shipyard. Thanks, ZaC Soden (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates

(...) If you'd looked at the actual page (accessible by clicking on the picture at the GS site), you'd have your answer. Besides, the tricolour on the command module ought to have been a clue (I'd have made little tricolour kill marks other- wise. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)