 Space / 9749
Re: Galactic Shipyard updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen Rusnak writes:
"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
news:GG6o24.GD9@lugnet.com...
-Fixed link to XP30 Tigerstar
-Fixed link to M.E.D.I.C.
-I split the Capital section into smaller pages. This should help • people
with slower
connections.
-Changed the image for Gibraltar
-I've added Lindsay Frederick Braun's ship Suffren. This is a very • cool well
documented ship in progress.
-Added Adrian Drake's Maven, another great ship.
-Added my microfig ship Morael.

Please tell me if I forgot anything and keep the ships coming!
-Jon
--

| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

I noticed that the description for LFB Suffren calls it the "French
Destroyer Suffren."  Now what I want to know is whether that means it
is a Destroyer by the French or it Destroys the French?  I know the
French can be annoying, but a dedicating a warship to destroy them is
a bit excessive.  Though if you are going to do it, do it right.
Overkill is a good thing.

   If you'd looked at the actual page (accessible by clicking
   on the picture at the GS site), you'd have your answer.
   Besides, the tricolour on the command module ought to have
   been a clue (I'd have made little tricolour kill marks other-
   wise.  Maybe on the next one. ;) )

   LFB

   PS:  Thanks for making the update, Jon!  Thanks too for breaking
        up the cap-ship page--it speeds the loading.