 Space / 9729
    Re: new MOC started —Jon Palmer
   (...) sniff..sniff..sniff (...) Ok well I suppose thats ok then ; ) Todd's ship was quite fat after all. (...) Might sound silly but I'd like to see your sketches when you post the MOC. I usually sketch my ships first and I've been tempted to post (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) vehicles but that is only how I build LEGO vehicles. Dan Jassen has built some nice space craft but his Crusader needs some larger wings and at least one or two of those cockpit pieces from the Space Police II sets. Dan would also probably be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)