 Space / 9633
Re: Voltron videos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
I believe Ken has the entire series. Are you talking about the 15 vehicle
one that combined into 3 larger vehicles then into the giant robot? (He also
has several copies of the "deluxe" toy.)
--
Duane Drumm posting with Ken's email account

Yippers, that's the series!  I just did some digging on the web and
I guess they made 52 episodes, plus a special "movie" which had both
Voltrons in it.  A small few of the episodes are available on the
official store (at www.voltronforce.com).  I'm going to have to check
with the regulars on the web boards on that site to see if they have
ideas about getting the entire series.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada