 Space / 9601
Re: Voltron videos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:53:18 GMT

I believe Ken has the entire series. Are you talking about the 15 vehicle
one that combined into 3 larger vehicles then into the giant robot? (He also
has several copies of the "deluxe" toy.)
--
Duane Drumm posting with Ken's email account

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote in
message news:GFK86E.9ID@lugnet.com...
G'day folks,

Okay, and now something completely different to get away from
Mad Hatter's latest incarnation...  (I'm now convinced---he
slipped up a bunch recently and gave it away).

Anyhoo, I'm toying with the idea of quitting my job for the next
6 months so that I can do something truly meaningful with my
life---watch cartoons!  :]  Does anyone know how I could go about
getting the entire Voltron series on video?  And I don't mean
the "lion Voltron" either, I mean the "vehicle Voltron".  I always
though that series was more interesting..., anything with a
carrier in it rocks by me!  ;]

Any ideas?

You can return to the troll now...

Thanx,