 Space / 9626
  Is anyone running after me with pitchforks and flaming torches?

Hello, people. I come in peace and I want some advice on a suit that I am building for a LEGO space theme. The main body is 7x4 in structure but the plate that constructs the back of the body is sideways on the body and my pilot has to sit in a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)