 Space / 9626
9625  |  9627
Subject:
Is anyone running after me with pitchforks and flaming torches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:11:31 GMT

Hello, people.  I come in peace and I want some advice on a suit that I am
building for a LEGO space theme.  The main body is 7x4 in structure but the
plate that constructs the back of the body is sideways on the body and my
pilot has to sit in a chair that sticks up from the plate so how can I
provide a stable support system for the legs of my suit without compromising
the strength of the suit or making the suit topple over as if it were a
domino?  Thank you for answering me, villagers.
Jesse Long, obviously remembering PTSD flashback from Frankenstein type
experience earlier in life.