 Space / 9621
Re: Mobile Terraforming Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:14:06 GMT

I don't know what the pictures look like - all I get when I click that link
is a page saying 'Huh?' from BrickShelf.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message
To take everyones mind off of the latest thread going around, I thought I
would announce the completion of Uninspired Designs' latest vehicle - the
Mobile Terraforming Unit.

Check it out and let me know what you think...

-Duane

(I know the pics are small and blurry, but what do you expect from a cheap
camera?)