 Space / 9610
Re: Mobile Terraforming Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
To take everyones mind off of the latest thread going around, I thought I
would announce the completion of Uninspired Designs' latest vehicle - the
Mobile Terraforming Unit.

I like it! I've always loved the way used orange windscreens. The interior is
great as well. You've also added plently of details, which is always a good
thing.

The colour scheme is okay, but would look better if you added a secondary
"highlight" colour. Yellow, perhaps?

BTW that "censored" picture cracked me up! ;-)
And what's up with the battle-droids; I thought you were terraforming, not
participating in a war... ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Check it out and let me know what you think...

-Duane

(I know the pics are small and blurry, but what do you expect from a cheap
camera?)