 Space / 9566
  Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

Well, the judges have judged and the results are in (URL) there you have it. thx to all who participated and if anyone has any questions about the results/scores or whatever please email me. :-) -p (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

Congratulations Todd!!! I loved the presentation of the Sighthound Recon. The design was excellent as well. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) (URL) Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) I'm glad that you liked it. I'm proud of my little Sighthound baby. : ) Todd Trotter (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) Hello Richard, I placed screen captures from LDraw into Adobe Illustrator and traced over them. Then I colored them to suit. Tedious to say the least. Todd Trotter (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

This is great! Congrats! Your creation is really original. Any Ship that has a side walkin entrance and still look good is a triumph. Good design overall. Special thanks to all the entries as well, this was fun and thanks to Paul and the judges too! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) Thanks. I'm glad that you like it. Todd Trotter (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

Paul, Wow, Thank you very much for selecting the Sighthound Recon. I had a blast designing and building it for the contest. I know it must have been very hard selecting the winner as there were lots of great designs. I was sure the Sighthound wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) This was what I suspected. Another lugnut has privately pointed out to me that this question has already been asked and answered -- so thanks for answering it again for my sake! I really like the presentation of the website overall, and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

What? No honorable mention for my spectacular gungan spam processor? :^O ! gumble grumble This must be due to the rumor that Grand Admrial Sandlin's had indigestion after trying some free samples of gungan spam. I assure you all that if this is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner

(...) If you get an honorable mention over da SPAM I get one over first hostile-looking Heavy fighterish ship. (...) Quit you're grumblin. :-P (...) I don't think Grand Admiral "poobah" Sandlin like beong slammed to the back when I hit the overdrive (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Prize

One more note, as the winner Todd has opted to accept the Quaker Oatmeal lego set (rare LoM) which I will be obtaining for him in due course :-D thx again to all who participated, and what with the newborn and all i doubt i'll be around much (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)