 Space / 9597
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Contest Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:17:41 GMT

Paul,

Wow, Thank you very much for selecting the Sighthound Recon. I had a blast
designing and building it for the contest.

I know it must have been very hard selecting the winner as there were lots
of great designs. I was sure the Sighthound wasn't going to win. I was
surprised and pleased.

Thanks again to you and Mark,

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd