 Space / 9550
  MOC: Catfish

Hello all. I know I have a lot of enemies here so I will make this short and sweet. Anyways this is my first attempt at space. I used 2 Sith Infiltrators and some left over parts from a couple of TIE fighter sets. This craft is the first production (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Catfish

I've been away for a little while, but I don't know what enemies you have here. NEway:) Looks like Keppler Industries, Astro Lift Co., etcetera have some new competition in the consumer spacecraft industry, eh? Any plans on a website? Hmmm...this (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)