 Space / 946
  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Wow! It's a brilliant summary. It's not just the adults who appreciate the 'good old sets'. For example, I have recently aquired a 3225 train which bucks the trend towards ever more futuristic train models from TLG. The set appealed to me and was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) So you say adults aren't the only fans of classic sets? That's extremeley useful info, seriously. I wonder if it could have an effect on TLG... Z (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)