 Space / 9365
  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

Don't forget not open flame in the phlogiston all you smokers out there. :) -- Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:GF9Fr0.8qx@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Okay, Nicole, now that you've posted about half a dozen times you are no longer required to append "wife of Kenneth..." to your name-- especially if you are an AFOL in your own right (and I suspect you are!). I understand your doing so when (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)