 Space / 9320
Re: Space Idea - Artificial Gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:42:11 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
Very cool for microfig ... but I have long been wondering how to do
this to minifig scale (and have it be "airtight").

Plates mounted sideways.

If I can figure out how to make it spin, don't you think I'm halfway there
already? ;-)

I want to make something that nobody has been able to do with LEGO, I'm not
going to quit so easily...

Oh, I see now... very cool!  It'll be tricky to make it "airtight" but
I hope you can manage it.  Keep it up!

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.