 Space / 9274
    Farscape MOCs —Matthew Hamand
   Greetings I just uploaded to Brickshelf two new MOCs. Well one new one and one rebuilt one. The new one is John Crichton's Farscape 1 module. The other is a redesigned version of Aeryn Sun's Prowler starfighter. Farscape 1 (URL) think I got this (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Farscape MOCs —Nick Cameron
   (...) Wow! Nice MOCs. NICK (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)