 Space / 9274
9273  |  9275
Subject:
Farscape MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:33:54 GMT

Greetings

I just uploaded to Brickshelf two new MOCs. Well one new one and one rebuilt
one. The new one is John Crichton's Farscape 1 module. The other is a
redesigned version of Aeryn Sun's Prowler starfighter.

Farscape 1

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5050

I think I got this mostly right. I know the back end needs some work. But at
least the color is right. I didn't realize until I started this just how few
white slopes I actually had. I also threw in a couple of minifig
representations of John Crichton. The first is Crichton in his IASA flight
suit. The second is John in red and black Peacekeeper leathers with Winona the
pulse pistol.

Prowler Version 2

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5049

I really reworked this puppy. First I changed the color scheme from the
original black to dark grey with red trim. Mostly anyway, I still don't have
some parts in dark grey. Then I added some slopes and some more wings to the
back end. Then I added length to the nose. Finally I changed the way the wings
were attached. I think it looks a lot better than my first effort at a Prowler
(http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4845). I also made two minifig
versions of Aeryn Sun. The first is Aeryn in Peacekeeper flight suit with a
pulse pistol. The second is Aeryn in commando leathers with a pulse rifle.

These pictures also look a lot better because I borrowed my aunt's digital
camera. The pics turn out a lot better with her $500 dollar camera than with
the $99.99 one we have at work.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Matt