 Space / 9254
  LOM click hinges

Does anyone know if some of the life on mars sets contain click hinges that swing horizontal as opposed to the vertical ones that are in star wars? I think I remember seeing them in the LOM accessory pack but I can't find that magazine now. If they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM click hinges

(...) Here's the peeron entry for a 1x2 with horizontal click-hinge tabs. (URL) a full list, probably, but a place to start looking. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)