 Space / 9256
Re: LOM click hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:41:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Nelson writes:
Does anyone know if some of the life on mars sets contain click hinges that
swing horizontal as opposed to the vertical ones that are in star wars?  I
think I remember seeing them in the LOM accessory pack but I can't find that
magazine now.  If they do make them, does anyone know what set they come in
and how many are in that set?  Thanks

Micheal

Here's the peeron entry for a 1x2 with horizontal click-hinge tabs.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30540

Not a full list, probably, but a place to start looking.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective