 Space / 924
    Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action! —Patrick Leahy
   (...) Sorry, Ian, but the situation is beyond our control. TLG probably just thinks of AFOLs as just another small, insignificant group of customers. Chances are, they don't see us as people so much as they see us as numbers. We'll just have to wait (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action! —Jonathan Reynolds
   Wow! It's a brilliant summary. It's not just the adults who appreciate the 'good old sets'. For example, I have recently aquired a 3225 train which bucks the trend towards ever more futuristic train models from TLG. The set appealed to me and was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action! —Patrick Leahy
   (...) So you say adults aren't the only fans of classic sets? That's extremeley useful info, seriously. I wonder if it could have an effect on TLG... Z (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)