 Space / 9227
Re: Last Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:47:35 GMT

I never said anything before, but I realy like your gundam zero!
But why leave? I mean.....(ok so I'm not the best person for giving
reasons/arguing) Someone give a good excuse for Borislav to stick around!!
(or you could say brick around ;-)

Gary

Borislav Marinov <GW0Custom@aol.com> wrote in message
I have uploaded a few images of ZERO?s frame (and a few dozen other), if • anyone
is interested:

I am sorry I couldn?t contribute more to this Lego community, but I hope • that
at least some of you enjoyed my creations.  Since this will be my last • post on
Lugnet, I would like to thank all of you for the fun time I had discussing
various Lego subjects with you guys.

?So this will end everything.?
Borislav Marinov (Neo-Oz)