 Space / 9226
9225  |  9227
Subject:
Last Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:04:57 GMT

I have uploaded a few images of ZERO?s frame (and a few dozen other), if anyone
is interested:

I am sorry I couldn?t contribute more to this Lego community, but I hope that
at least some of you enjoyed my creations.  Since this will be my last post on
Lugnet, I would like to thank all of you for the fun time I had discussing
various Lego subjects with you guys.

?So this will end everything.?
Borislav Marinov (Neo-Oz)