 Space / 922
  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) Now that it is year 2000, perhaps you could ask what that big "secret line" really was. Probably just more SW. Z (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) Well, at least they still make good promotional TOWN sets. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

Yes. I don´t consider Star Wars space, but since we already had several disscussions about his, I won´t start another one. Too bad that it´s just more SW, but we will just have to face the fact that space is dead since long, and sadly, town is going (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) IMO, space isn't dead, it's just renamed as Star Wars. And, unfortunately, Lucasfilm will release, in the future, SW episodes 2 and 3. That could mean no Space for 10 years. Then, what about those gobs of novels that follow Return of the Jedi? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) <sarcasm> "Oh goody, it's *just around the corner*!" *happy dance* </sarcasm> Retch. At least the SW sets are good parts-wise--if I had to choose between the Star Wars sets and more Insectoids crud, I'm so far in favour of the former that I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)