 Space / 9199
Re: Larry, what is your problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Larry, I do not know what your problem is but speaking words that are often
censored on South Park and the Jerry Springer Show will not resolve your
problems with Lugnet and your attitude with these people should be handled in
person.  As for you, Larry, have YOU built any Lego structures of any
significance?  If you are one of these people who want to cause trouble in a
bulletin board, then please leave before I resolve this problem, namely
resolving you, Larry.

I know I'm just asking for trouble by responding to this message but...

Well, Jesse since you threw down the challenge to Larry (and hopefully by
now realize how completely moronic you appear in doing so since it was NOT
Larry who wrote the post to which you're referring) I have to direct your
question back at you:

Since it would appear to be your litmus test for determining one's right to
post on LUGNET, what exactly are the "LEGO structures of significance" that
you have bestowed upon the world?

Furthermore, would you please enlighten us as to what characteristics you
believe endow a creation with "significance"?  Is is size? originality?
number of posts on LUGNET related to it? the fact that it's copied by
others? wins awards? is put in a museum?

Also, I'm very interested in exactly what you mean when you state that
you're going to resolve the problem by "resolving" Larry.  Should this be
taken as a threat?  It would appear to be one.  Someone operating at the
same level of reading comprehension as you obviously are might even be
inclined to view the word "resolve" as a euphemism for physical violence.
Is this what you intend?

And does it even matter to you that you're completely wrong about the target
of your oh-so-righteous indignation?  Or were you just looking to pick a
fight because there's not enough of that on LUGNET these days?

Just curious,

G.