 Space / 9196
    Re: Interior Doors? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) What about a hinged door made of plates? You can use a 1x2 plate with handle attached to 1x1 plates with vertical clips as a hinge, or you can use the 2/3 finger hinges. Remember that 5 plates is the same height as 2 studs. Here are some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Interior Doors? —William R. Ward
   (...) The first technique looks somewhat flimsy unless it is done with a lot of clips as you did in this example. The second is quite clever - I hadn't noticed the 1/2 offset when I saw this model earlier. Very cool! For many years I thought I knew (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)